TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") governs the use of the services ("Service") that are made available on this website ("we" or "us"). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between our website and the individual or entity who subscribes to our service ("Subscriber" or "you"). These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on the Site, By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We may, in its sole discretion, change or modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with this Agreement.
2. Purchases and Payment
You can make a purchase upon registering for a Free Account on this website. Instructions are provided on our site to assist you in making a purchase(s) and placing your order(s).
Upon making a purchase and placing your order, you will be responsible for making full payment of the product(s) that you have chosen, including GST, if applicable.
You will be responsible for all information provided that is necessary for purchasing of the product(s), placing an order and for delivery. We reserve the right to request validation of your payment details and other information if needed before processing your order(s) and delivering your product(s) to you. You will be notified once we have received your Order Confirmation. Should there be any mistake made by you regarding your order, you must contact us immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we can make amendments to your order according to your request(s).
You agree to these Terms and Conditions upon making a purchase(s) and placing your order of product(s). You agree that you are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions periodically for any changes made. We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
We strive to deliver your product(s) to you, to the delivery information provided by you, stated in the order confirmation. We also strive to deliver your product(s) within the stipulated time stated unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
We will contact you shall there be any unexpected delays due to unforeseen circumstances. However, we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses that arise.
We will not be liable for any damages and or fault of product(s) upon delivery. We will ensure that all product(s) will be examined carefully and is damage-free before delivery. You agree that all risk of the Product(s) will be passed on to you upon delivery. You agree that you shall be careful and responsible when unwrapping the product(s). Use of any sharp instruments might damage the product(s) and we shall not be liable for it.
You agree that you are responsible for all information provided upon making purchase and it is accurate and true.
Shall there be a situation where you refuse delivery or delay delivery due to unacceptable reasons, we reserve the right to charge you for additional delivery costs, if any, or any other costs incurred by us, or to cancel your order immediately and make the Product unavailable for delivery or collection. Refund of monies will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We reserve the right to cancel an order if the Product(s) is not available for any reason. We will notify you through the information provided by you and proceed with any necessary refund processes.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable to you for any third party claim or for any consequential, direct, indirect, punitive, consequential incidental or special damages, including without limitation, any lost profits or lost savings, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict product liability or otherwise, even if it was foreseeable or the possibility of such damages was brought to our attention.
6. Force Majeure
We will not be liable to you, in an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Party affected, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such., and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the Party to perform its obligations, and We have taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the Party’s ability to perform its obligations and to mitigate the consequences thereof.
Events of force majeure shall include, but not limited to these natural force majeure events: fire, chemical or radioactive contamination or ionising radiation, earthquakes, lightning, cyclones, hurricanes, floods, droughts or such other extreme weather or environmental conditions, unanticipated geological or ground conditions, epidemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God; explosion, accident, breakage of a plant or equipment, structural collapse, or chemical contamination (other than resulting from an act of war, terrorism or sabotage), caused by a person not being the affected Party or one of its contractors or subcontractors or any of their respective employees or agents; strikes, lockouts, work stoppage, labour disputes, and such other industrial action by workers related to or in response to the terms and conditions of employment of those workers or others with whom they are affiliated save, when such event is directly related to, or in direct response to any employment policy or practice (with respect to wages or otherwise) of the party whose workers resort to such action. Events of force majeure shall include, but not limited to these political force majeure events: to the extent they take place in Singapore, acts of terrorists, blockade, embargo, riot, public disorder, violent demonstrations, insurrection, rebellion, civil commotion and sabotage; to the extent that they are politically motivated, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages, labour disputes, or such other industrial action by workers, save in relation to the Concessionaire, when such event is directly related to, or in direct response to any employment policy or practice (with respect to wages or otherwise) of the Concessionaire.
We or you, may terminate utilizing our services, by written notice to the other, in the event that the event of Force Majeure that lasts for 2 working days or more, in which neither you nor Us shall be liable to the other.
7. Protection of Data
8. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice. You agree that shall you continue using the site, we will constitute as acceptance to the new and or amended Terms and Conditions.
Please take some time to read and understand our privacy practices. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
This is the company’s Personal Data Protection Policy and the purpose of this document is to inform you of how we manage, collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data, which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (“the Act”).
When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer on our website to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us (the “Products and Services”), you agree and consent to us. (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the "Companies"), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies' authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to us in respect of your Personal Data.
We may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection of Personal Data
Generally, We collect Personal Data, either directly from you or from your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures), from third parties, or from publicly available sources or through our website in the following ways:
- when you submit a form for registering as a customer on our website or any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services
- when you interact with our customer service team, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails
- when you use some of our services, for example, websites and apps including establishing any online accounts with us
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see paragraph 7 below on cookies
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We collect, may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing the administrative and business operations of our website and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales) involving any of the Companies;
- matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- providing media announcements and responses;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- organising promotional events;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on - (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Where permitted under the Act:
We may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
- analytics and tracking,
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes in relation to Our Products and Services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- providing additional Products and Services and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes from Us;
- matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of Products and Services by Us;
- leads generation and management for marketing Our Products and Services;
- communicating to you advertisements involving details of our Products and Services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing);
- organising promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Our Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Us.
- We may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Preferred Partners Additional Purposes”:
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes with our preferred partners;
- matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of products and services (including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes) by our preferred partners;
- leads generation and management for marketing the products and services offered by our preferred partners;
- administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns in connection with the products and services offered by our preferred partners;
- communicating to you advertisements involving details of the products, services, special offers and rewards offered by our preferred partners, either to our customers generally, (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing); and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
In addition, where permitted under the Act and subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for Preferred Partners' Additional Purposes, to the vendors or other third party service providers in connection with promotions and services offered by Our preferred partners.
If you have provided your Singapore telephone numbers, We may contact you using such Singapore telephone numbers (including via voice calls, sms, fax or other means) with information about our Products and Services or those products and services offered by our preferred partners (including discounts, flash sales and special offers).
In relation to particular Products and Services or in your interactions with us, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use or disclose your Personal Data. If so, we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
When you shop on our website, we may send you promotional/marketing material via mail along with your order package.
Should you wish to withdraw your consent for us to send you sales, marketing or promotional information via a specific mode, please inform us as follows:
- to withdraw consent from receiving SMS promotions: please unsubscribe by following the steps provided in the promotional SMS;
- to withdraw consent from promotional emails: please click on the Unsubscribe link in the promotional emails;
- to withdraw consent from receiving promotional material with your order package: please email customer service, with the words “PERSONAL DATA” in the subject line, at the address provided below.
Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials through a specific mode, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the Products and Services that you hold or have subscribed to with Us.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:
- Our related corporations and employees to provide content, Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order arrangements with us as well as our Products and Services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- companies providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to Us;
- agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Us, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services to Us;
- vendors or third party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Us or its preferred partners;
- commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving any of the Companies;
- our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
- enabling certain features and functions on our websites, eg. remembering your user-id, browsing and other service preferences
- building up a profile of how you and other users use the website
- improving the efficiency of our website
- administering services to you and to advertisers; and
- establishing usage statistics
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
Advertisements on the website may be provided by third party advertisers and their agencies. These may generate cookies to track how many people have seen a particular advertisement (or use the services of third parties to do this), and to track how many people have seen it more than once. We do not control these third parties and their cookie policies and if you have questions about their cookie policies, please contact us and we will try our best to assist by providing you information about these third party advertising agencies.
We are not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to the our website.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.